- 7:30AM Registration opens
- 8:50AM All spectator vehicles must depart the start now to access the King of the Mountain, the drinks station at Pilton Hall and Elite A feed stations.
- 9:00AM - 10:40AM Races depart at 10 minute intervals (exact start times and grades will be available in the Race Programme).
DRINKS STATION (PILTON HALL, PILTON)
- 9:00AM Pilton Soldiers Memorial Hall opens
- The Committee of the Pilton Soldiers Memorial Hall invites you to enjoy a tea, coffee, soft drink & some home made cooking whilst waiting for the races to pass at Pilton.
- Toilets are available at the Pilton Soldiers Memorial Hall.
- 11:00AM Finish village opens
- 11:45AM Races start to arrive
- No vehicles are permitted to park on the finish straight in either direction at any time. Please use toilets that are available at both Leslie Park (Cnr Guy & Albert Street, 1 block from the race finish line) or the Horse and Jockey Hotel / Motel.
- 12:30PM Presentations made progressively during the afternoon.
- 2:00PM Approximate arrival of Elite A Grade
- 2:15PM Approximate arrival of Women’s Division 2
Lake Apex Drive, Gatton
Elite A Grade
Elite B, C & Masters A, B, C, D & Women 1 & 2
Victoria Street, Warwick