- 7:30AM Registration opens
- 8:50AM All spectator vehicles must depart the start now to access the King of the Mountain, the drinks station at Pilton Hall and Elite A feed stations.
- 9:00AM - 10:40AM Races depart at 10 minute intervals (exact start times and grades will be available in the Race Programme).
In the interests of safety for both riders and motorists and to comply with the Department of Transport and Main Roads and Police Permits, RIDER SUPPORT VEHICLES ARE NOT PERMITTED TO FOLLOW THE RACE.
The conditions of our event permits require that non-race traffic is able to approach and pass the convoys safely, which is made difficult by supporters’ vehicles queuing behind the race. ALL RIDER SUPPORT VEHICLES MUST LEAVE THE START VILLAGE BEFORE 8:50AM to allow you time to move along the course and park to watch the riders pass.
Competitors are encouraged to leave warm-up clothing etc. with their race groups’ official spares vehicles and collect them at the finish village in Warwick.
DRIVERS OF VEHICLES FOLLOWING THE RACE MAY BE FINED BY THE POLICE AND THEIR RIDER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
DRINKS STATION (PILTON HALL, PILTON)
- 9:00AM Pilton Soldiers Memorial Hall opens
- The Committee of the Pilton Soldiers Memorial Hall invites you to enjoy a tea, coffee, soft drink & some home made cooking whilst waiting for the races to pass at Pilton.
- Toilets are available at the Pilton Soldiers Memorial Hall.
- 11:00AM Finish village opens
- 11:45AM Races start to arrive
- No vehicles are permitted to park on the finish straight in either direction at any time. Please use toilets that are available at both Leslie Park (Cnr Guy & Albert Street, 1 block from the race finish line) or the Horse and Jockey Hotel / Motel.
- 12:30PM Presentations made progressively during the afternoon.
- 2:00PM Approximate arrival of Elite A Grade
- 2:15PM Approximate arrival of Women’s Division 2
No vehicles are permitted to park on the Victoria Street finish straight in either direction. Victoria Street will be intermittently closed to traffic as each group finishes. This area will be controlled by police, traffic control and race officials whose directions must be followed.
Only official vehicles are permitted to park in the Finish Village. All support and spectator vehicles must find parking in the side streets off or beyond the Victoria Street finish straight.